Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The potty train

Happy playing with Playdough!


"See my new big girl underwear!"

I'm trying to get Isabelle to start potty training. Yesterday, I just got tired of putting a new diaper on her when I know she could be going on her potty. So, she's been running around in either nothing or training pants during the day, and wore a diaper at night. She is so proud every time she goes, but I have to remind her every few minutes to go sit down. Otter pops have been her treat for going, but I need to go buy something else. They are too messy! She even went poop on her little potty. I know it won't take long - she's too smart. Wish me luck! By the way, she thinks she's going to get a TRAIN if she does all this. LOL!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for Isabelle! You can do it. :)